Volunteer With Us
At Simon Community NI, we aim to provide a variety of volunteer opportunities that will benefit volunteers and our clients equally. The invaluable experience gained by working with Simon Community NI is sure to stay with you for a lifetime.
5 great reasons to join the Simon Community NI team
- Be part of a team dedicated to ending homelessness.
- Get any necessary training you need before beginning your role.
- Learn new skills, build up your CV and advance your career.
- On-going support and opportunities for further training and development.
- Out of pocket expenses, including your travel expenses will be covered.
Location: Central Office 25 – 27 Franklin Street Belfast
Hours: 4 – 8 per week (flexible)
Closing date: Wednesday 2nd August 2017
To apply please download and fill out the following forms;
We’re always looking for new volunteers!
If you are interested in other volunteering roles with us then get in contact today by filling out our volunteer registration form.
Return your completed form to:
25 – 27 Franklin Street, Belfast, BT2 8DS or via email@example.com