Director of Homelessness Services
Job Type Full-time
Simon Community NI is delighted to be partnering with 4c Executive for the appointment of a Director of Homelessness Services. Established in 1971, Simon Community NI has grown to become Northern Ireland’s leading homeless charity and service provider. Simon Community NI is committed to supporting people who are, or find themselves at risk of becoming homeless.
As a key member of the Senior Management Team, the Director of Homelessness Services will work toward the vision of the Simon Community NI – ending homelessness. The Director of Homelessness Services will be responsible for the oversight of the development, management and delivery of high quality services for clients. This will involve managing and leading specific client services from the point of strategic planning through to effective delivery. The role will require the Director of Homelessness Services to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships and to form strategic partnerships in order to further promote and deliver the key services of Simon Community NI.
The successful candidate should possess the following experience and skills:
- Significant senior management experience with responsibility for the development, management and delivery of key services.
- Experience of developing new commercial opportunities and contract management.
- Experience of managing and leading teams and the ability to promote continued staff development.
- Experience of leading change and embedding new and innovative ways of working.
- Strong track record of developing, leveraging and maintaining a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation.
- Budgetary management experience with responsibility for undertaking costing, assessing long term feasibility and risk assessment.
It would be desirable if candidates had experience within social care services, homelessness services, youth or community work, however this is not essential.
To apply please click the apply now button below. Or for a confidential discussion please contact Gareth Hanna at 4c Executive by calling 028 9043 4343.